QPR is a 2-hour evidence-based training that teaches individuals how to:
- Question, Persuade, and Refer someone who exhibit suicidal ideations or show signs of personal harm.
- Seek help and attain resources for yourself and learn more about preventing suicide.
- The common causes of suicidal behavior.
- The warning signs of suicide.
- How to get help for someone in crisis.
Each participant will receive a QPR brochure and certificate- either electronic or printed version, depending on the delivery of the program.
Upcoming QPR Courses:
- Wednesday, September 7, 2022 from 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM- Hult Center for Healthy Living- Register Below
- QPR Training can be offered upon request for businesses, community organizations, and school staff.