Make Your Business Campus, Event, Property, or Other Space 100% Tobacco-Free!
The Smoke-Free Illinois Act requires that public places and places of employment must be completely smoke-free inside and within 15 feet from entrances, exits, windows that open and ventilation intakes. The Illinois Tobacco-Free Communities program works with the community to both enforce the Smoke-Free Illinois Act and to advocate for and assist in the development of extended, comprehensive strategies to address areas where people can live, work, and play in places that are not covered by the Smoke-Free Illinois Act. Such areas include apartment buildings, outdoor areas of businesses, private college campuses, parks, and outdoor events.
We have a team of dedicated Illinois Tobacco-Free Communities partners committed to improving policies throughout the tri-county region. Reach out to us- we can help you develop and implement a tobacco-free policy for your multi-unit housing spaces, outdoor spaces, businesses campuses, and more!
- Peoria City/County Health Department – 309-679-6603, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tazewell County Health Department – Julie Angle, 309-929-0304, email@example.com
- Woodford County Health Department – Andrea Ingwersen, 309-467-3064, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hult Center for Healthy Living – Jessica Johnson, 309-692-6650, email@example.com
- Visit our website: https://healthyhoi.org/ITFC
This message was made possible by funds received from the Illinois Department of Public Health and Peoria City/County Health Department.