Preparation Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
1 cup quinoa, uncooked
1 can (15 oz) garbanzo beans
20 cherry tomatoes
1 orange bell pepper
1½ cups corn, frozen, thawed
4 stalks, green onion
¼ purple onion
1/8 cup reduced fat feta cheese
3 Tablespoons olive oil
3 Tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons fresh basil
- Cook quinoa as directed on the box. Allow quinoa to cool completely (~30 minutes).
- While the quinoa is cooking, mix the lemon juice, oil, and basil is a bowl and set aside.
- Chop the green and purple onion, tomatoes, and pepper. Place them into a large bowl.
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans.
- Add garbanzo beans, corn, feta cheese, and quinoa to the bowl with the chopped veggies.
- Pour the dressing over the combined ingredients.
Mix all ingredients and enjoy!
|Nutrition FactsServing Size: ½ cupServings per Recipe: 20|
|Amount per serving:Calories: 92 Fat Calories: 5.4|
|Total Fat: 3.5 gSaturated Fat: 1 gCholesterol: 2 mg
Sodium: 51 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 13 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 3 g
Calcium: 33 mg