To apply for an internship, please see below.
Marketing, Development, & Events Coordinator Internships
Position Summary: The Marketing, Development, & Events Intern will be responsible assisting in a variety of responsibilities, tailored to each individual’s skills and expertise. Responsibilities may include: managing and editing the website, developing and distributing promotional materials, coordinating events and fundraisers, donor recognition and management, and more. Responsibilities will also include assisting with the organization’s marketing efforts in the community, online, and in print. This is an unpaid position.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s in Marketing, Public Relations and/or related field of study
- Has a keen attention to detail, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Works well in a team environment
- Must be self-sufficient and a self-starter, capable of working on tasks independently without consistent guidance and/or direction
Health Education Internship
Hult Center is in the process of interviewing candidates for fall 2021 internships.
Position Summary: The Health Education Intern for Hult Center for Healthy Living (HCHL) is part of a dynamic team of professional health educators committed to motivating to provide youth in our community with comprehensive health education. Interns are responsible for observing, assisting the educational staff, and implementing engaging and interactive programs. Interns will also assist with new program development and evaluation and effectively communicate with educators, other staff members, and community members. Interns are to assist all departments at HCHL to be able to adequately understand how a non-for-profit health education organization functions. This is an unpaid position.
- Assist in planning, implementing, and evaluating programs to impact attitudes, knowledge, and behaviors for improved health
- Demonstrate effective classroom management, communication, and presentation skills
- Maintains expertise and relevance in health content, educational best practice, and child development.
- Utilizes best practices when involved with students, teachers, and other adult audiences.
- Remains current on national, state and local educational trends and youth culture.
- Shares ideas to support that HCHL’s program content is educational, dynamic, challenging and scientifically accurate.
- Demonstrates competence and care for technologies and systems.
- Promotes a positive and professional image when representing HCHL.
- Contributes to and supports a culture of high performance, innovation, personal accountability, adaptability and leadership.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in health education, public health, education, and/or not for profit sector interest.
- Interested in obesity prevention, nutrition, mental health, sexuality education, and/or drug use prevention preferred.
- Interested in public speaking and effective oral and written communication skills with a passion for youth education required.
- Has a keen attention to detail, troubleshooting and problem solving. Works well in a team. Must be self-sufficient and a self-starter, capable of working on tasks independently without consistent guidance and/or direction.
To Apply for an Internship:
Please note that internships at Hult Center are unpaid positions. Additionally, Hult Center for Healthy Living requires each intern to complete a criminal background check and drug screen before their start date.
- Complete the online application at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/hultinternapplication
- Once you have completed the online application, please send your resume & cover letter to Debbie Harris at email@example.com.
Both items must be completed to be considered for an internship.